Patch Collection Rewards
Did you know Patch Collection account holders receieve 5% back in store rewards on every purchase?
First time customers also receive an additional 10% OFF on their first purchase when they create a FREE Patch Collection Account. Don't wait, create your free account today.
Frequestly Asked Questions!
What is Patch Collection's Rewards Program?
- Our Rewards Program is our way of saying thank you to our loyal customers. Each time you make a purchase we will reward you back with Rewards Points.
How do I sign up for Patch Collection's Rewards Program?
- You can become a Patch Collection's Rewards Member by simply signing up. Create an account here at www.patchcollection.com and you will be enrolled automatically. Previously created accounts will not require any additional steps. Once you sign up you will instantly gain access to the benefits whenever you are logged in to your Patch Collection Rewards account. You will immediately begin earning Rewards (Rewards Points) on all eligible purchases.
What are Rewards Points?
- Rewards Points is merchandise credit and can be applied as a discount on your next eligible purchase. Patch Collection's Rewards members earn 5% cashback on all eligible purchases in Rewards Points.
How are Rewards Points earned?
- Rewards Points can only be earned on purchases made on www.patchcollection.com. Rewards Points are based on your total amount of purchases after all applicable discounts are applied and before taxes are applied. Rewards Points will be automatically rewarded to your account after every eligible purchases.
Will my Rewards Points expire?
- Rewards Points Earned Before Feb 21st 2018 have an expiration time of 90 Days. Any purchases after this date will expire 365 Days after initial purchase.
How can I use my Rewards Points?
- Rewards Points can be redeemed during checkout, under "Payment Method".
Rewards Points & Returned Merchandise
Rewards Points can not be applied towards previous orders or returns. If you return merchandise for which you earned Rewards Points, the points will be deducted from your balance.