How long does it take to get my Fotopatch(es)?
Additional time may be required if a preview is required (See Preview Info Below).
See our shipping policy here for more shipping details.
How do I know my photo is good?
Better photo = better Fotopatch(es)! Here are some tips :)
- Get the entire face of the pet/person/object (including the ears!) in the picture
- Good consistent lighting (outside shots with natural light are ideal, especially for darker tones!)
- Nothing obstructing the view (ex: pillow, tree branch, grass, etc)
- Good resolution (standard digital camera/smartphone – doesn’t have to be taken by a professional photographer)
- Try to avoid using a photo that has an intense yellow/orange tint shining from lamps/bulbs
- Straight on shots of the pet/person/object tend to look best on the Fotopatch(es)
- Avoid taking a photo of a physical photo
What is your return policy?
We strive to deliver personalized Fotopatches that you will absolutely love! If for some reason you receive a defective/damaged patch, feel confident we will replace the damaged/defective patch for free.
Please inform us within 3 business days of receipt of the defective/damage patch by using our online contact form or by simply giving us a call.
We will email you instructions on how to return the defective/damaged patch in order for us to send out an identical replacement.
All returned Fotopatches must be in new condition without any attempt to be installed on any garment.
Can I see a preview of my design before production?
To provide the quickest production and delivery time, we do not offer a preview unless it is requested at the time the order is placed.
Please note, by requesting a preview, the production of the patch will be extended.
By requesting a preview, production will only begin after we receive written approval.
You can expect to receive a preview within 3 business days after submitting your order.
A valid email address and contact number must be provided at checkout in order to request a preview.
Do I have to crop my own image?
Nope! Just upload a picture with good consistent lighting, and our designers will handle the rest!